Inspiring keynotes by amazing scientists developing disruptive technologies
#artifical_intelligence #cancer #nanoparticules #robots #ultra_thin_circuits
- "How will flexible electronics change biomedical engineering?"
Dr. Giovanni Salvatore, Scientific Fellow at the Wearable Computing Group at ETHZ.
- "Will robotic intelligence make the next leap forward?"
Prof Max Versace, director of the Neuromorphic Lab at Boston University founded Neurala in 2006 to commercialize brain-based softwares.
- "How to cure diseases with supercharged nanoparticules?"
Prof Patrick Couvreur, nano-oncologist from CNRS has received the Inventor of the Year Award in 2013 from the European Patent Office.
- "Is growing meat in a test-tube the future of the food industry?"
Prof. Mark Post, from University of Maastricht, has been backed by google co-founder with a $60.000.000 grant to make this dream a reality.
- "The future of surgery: the iKnife and other connected objects"
Dr. Zoltan Takats from Imperial College, is the founder of Prosolia, Medimass and Massprom.